Uniform Architectural Ltd is pleased to have supplied the latest, Italian designed uni_one® range of composite windows and doors, on the Lyndhurst Estate, for Birmingham City Council, built by leading housebuilders, Linden Homes Ltd, part of the Galliford Try group of companies.
Having originally supplied the first phase 1A, Uniform were selected for the second and much larger 1B phase, requiring over 1,000 windows and doors for both, the private sale market, as well as the affordable housing sector.
As can be seen on this impressive estate at Wilmot Drive in Erdington, Uni_one composite windows are ‘raising the bar’ by having introduced to UK, a new higher standard of excellence, in terms of quality, innovation, design originality and reliability – plus, many exclusive and valuable features:-
- Welded aluminium corner joints - totally unique to the uni_one range, improves strength, durability and appearance. There is simply NO joint to see, or to deteriorate
- Car windscreen glazing system - structurally bonded, factory glazed sashes for ultimate weather protection and strength
- Thermal and acoustic excellence - Triple glazing, 0.8 U values and Rw 50+ dB sound reduction
- Narrow sight-lines and flush exterior of the uni_one Executive™ outward opening casement windows and doors - including Fully Reversible - and ‘Parallel’ opening, pushing straight out for maximum natural ventilation
- Maximum performance and widest range - uni_one Standard™ tilt & turn system, with integral blinds option, etc.
- Lift & Slide patio units - up to 3 metres wide per door, ultra-smooth, finger-tip light operation from top quality German hardware
- Widest range of finishes in UK - Internally, 12 beautiful and hard wearing timber shades and pastel colours. Externally, Bronze or Aluminium can be supplied ‘natural’ or anodised, or in any RAL colour and textured finishes.
- Fully concealed for maximum elegance - Hinges, drainage, trickle vents, handles.
- Spandrel panels - externally deglaze-able for inspection behind, or if damaged.
Despite the many advantages above, all schemes are tendered for and won against fierce competition in the Design and Build market.